• High reliability - internal redundant design. Flexibility and adaptability to various types of applications.
• Compact design: saves up to 40% of valuable space.
• Operational security and ease of use Remote data access in real time and from any location.
• Full support and service.
• Complete separation of both sources and the related distribution systems.
• Dual source redundancy supplies the load choosing the best source quality ensuring continuity
• No-break transfer of the loads.
• Distributed STS for load separation avoiding mutual disturbances.
• Full internal redundant design and failure management.
• Separation of main functions to prevent internal fault propagation.
• Neutral loss detection on both sources.
• Suitable for all types of:
- applications and power supply systems,
- electrical environment conditions,
- load to protect.
• Easy installation:
- for existing or new electrical plants,
- compact units,
- front access.
• Available with or without neutral connection and with or without neutral pole switching.