The solution for
• Control devices
• Electric lines
High protection and high availability
• The ITYS ES series is a range of compact UPS systems available in 1000, 2000 and 3000 VA models with on-line double conversion technology (VFI) with sinusoidal absorption.
• ITYS ES guarantees permanent regulation of the output voltage and frequency. This technology is compatible with all IT and industrial applications and operating environments, installations with generator sets included.
• Wide tolerance on input voltage ensures that switchovers to battery mode are infrequent, significantly prolonging battery lifetime.
• The automatic bypass device switches over in zero time in the event of overload or failure, guaranteeing uninterrupted services.
Straightforward to install and easy to use
• The UPS is shipped ready for connection with internal batteries connected and charged.
• ITYS ES, with the manual bypass option is easy to install without any special plant engineering preparation, as it is equipped with built-in thermal protection.
• The LCD monitoring/control panel and a buzzer make the equipment extremely easy and intuitive to use. The graphic indicating the power distribution path shows at a glance whether or not the system is working as it should.
• Battery efficiency can be tested via the control panel or using dedicated software.
Operating efficiency and versatility
• The versatility of these models makes them suitable for protecting critical devices in the industrial field.
• The standard equipment and communication accessories have been specially designed to satisfy the typical needs of installation or use in transformer cabins (i.e. tropicalized boards).
• In situations where automatic power management procedures are required, the communication software can be used to programme scheduled start-up and shutdown times.
• Restarting the UPS from the battery to power the DG before closing the main isolator.
Standard and option features
Manual bypass (option)
Specially designed for ITYS ES, the manual bypass option enables:
• simplified installation: connection to the system is made with industrial grade terminals, while connection to the UPS is via the pre-wired plug and socket supplied.
• easy maintenance and uninterrupted operation: thanks to the manual bypass isolator it is possible to service or replace the UPS while maintaining the power supply to the devices downstream in complete safety for the operator. This operation has been specially devised to be simple to carry out, even in an emergency.
• increased level of equipment immunity to surge voltages, typical for this type of application, thanks to suitable surge arrestors included in addition to standard UPS protection.
Programmable clean contacts board (option)
Dedicated interface with clean contacts, can be installed on the rear slot: gives the status of the UPS with five potential-free contacts and provides an input for remote emergency stopping (EPO).
Rear view connections
2. Slot for optional communication boards
3. RS232 serial port (JBUS protocol)
4. Telephone / modem / ASDL line protection
5. Output sockets (IEC 320)
6. Input socket (IEC 320)
7. Manual bypass
8. Input protection (Thermal breaker)
9. Output terminals
10. Connection for external battery cabinet (LB models only)
(1) @ 25 °C with charged battery.
(2) Factory setting: back-up time limited to 60 minutes to permit subsequent restarting with battery.
(3) Upon request.