Specially engineered to power and protect typical industrial equipments such as motors, motor speed drivers, lamps, non linear loads, welding equipments, power supplies, MASTERYS IP+ is also perfectly able to supply control equipments like programmable controllers, sensors and measurement apparatus and integrates perfectly into the most demanding industrial environments.
The solution for
• Industrial processes
Designed for the most demanding applications
• Designed to protect industrial processes.
• A compact solution with isolation transformer and integrated batteries.
• Robust enclosure (2 mm thick heavy steel structure).
• Floor anchoring (to prevent tilting).
• Standard IP31 protection degree.
• Dust and water splash resistant enclosure (IP52) with easy replaceable dust filters (option).
• Operation at temperature up to 50 °C.
• Wide input voltage tolerance from -40% up to +20% of nominal voltage
• Double EMC immunity compared to UPS international standard IEC 62040-2.
• Double overvoltage protection.
• Frontal access for input/output cabling, spares replacement and preventative maintenance.
• Scalable power and high availability (using redundancy), with the facility to parallel up to 6 units.
Easy integration into industrial networks
• Input power factor > 0.99 and input current harmonic distortion < 3% thanks to IGBT rectifier.
• Compatible with Open Vented Lead Acid, Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) and Nickel Cadmium batteries.
• User-friendly multilingual interface with graphic display.
• Flexible communication boards for every industrial communication need: dry contacts, MODBUS, PROFIBUS, etc.
• Fully compatible with generator sets.
• K-rated galvanic isolation transformer embedded.
• Adaptation to typical industrial voltages (input and output).
For industrial loads
• 100 % non-linear loads.
• 100 % unbalanced loads.
• 100 % “6-pulse” loads (motor speed drivers, welding equipment, power supplies…).
• Motors, lamps, capacitive loads.