The solution for
• Data centres
• Healthcare sector
• Service sector
• Industrial applications
Energy Saving: high efficiency without compromise
• Offers the highest efficiency in the market using VFI – Double Conversion Mode, the only UPS working-mode that assures total load protection against all mains quality problems.
• Ultra high efficiency output independently tested and verified by an international certification organization in a wide range of load and voltage operating condition.
• Ultra high efficiency in VFI mode is provided by an innovative topology (3-Level technology) that has been developed for all the Green Power UPS ranges.
Full-rated power: kW=kVA
• No power downgrading when supplying the latest generation of servers (leading or unity power factor).
• Real full power, according to IEC 62040: kW=kVA (unity power factor design) means 25% more active power available compared to legacy UPS.
• Suitable also for leading power factor loads down to 0.9 without apparent derating.
Significant cost savings (TCO)
• Maximum energy saving thanks to 96% efficiency in true double conversion mode: 50% saving on energy losses compared to legacy UPS gives significant savings in energy bill.
• Up to 99% efficiency with FAST ECOMODE
• UPS “self-paying” with energy saving.
• Energy Saver mode for global efficiency improvement on parallel systems.
• kW=kVA means maximum power available with the same UPS rating: no overdesign cost and therefore less €/kW.
• Upstream infrastructure cost optimization (sources and distribution), thanks to high performance IGBT rectifier.
• Extended battery life and performance:
- long life battery,
- very wide input voltage and frequency acceptance, without battery use.
• EBS (Expert Battery System) charging management improves battery service life.
• BCR (Battery Capacity Re-injection) removes the constraints of using an additional load bank for the battery discharge test: it consists in re-injecting the energy stored in the batteries to other applications
Standard and option features
To fulfil the most demanding needs for power supply availability, flexibility and the installation to be upgraded:
• Modular parallel configurations up to 4 MW, development without constraint.
• Distributed or centralized bypass flexibility to ensure a perfect compatibility with the electrical infrastructure.
• Twin channel architecture with Static Transfer Systems.
• Distributed or shared battery for energy storage optimization on parallel systems.
Standard electrical features
• Integrated maintenance bypass for single unit (and 1+1 system).
• Backfeed protection: detection circuit.
• EBS (expert Battery System) for battery management.
• Redundant cooling.
• Battery temperature sensor.
• Seperated or common input mains.
• External maintenance bypass.
• Extended battery charger capability.
• Shared battery.
• Compatible with different battery technologies (e.g. Li-Ion, Ni-Cd...).
• Galvanic isolation transformer.
• Backfeed isolation device.
• ACS synchronisation system.
• BCR (Battery Capacity Re-injection).
• FAST ECOMODE.
Standard communication features
• User-friendly multilingual interface with graphic display.
• 2 slots for communication options.
• Ethernet connection (WEB/SNMP/email).
• USB port for event log access.
• Advanced server shutdown options for stand-alone and virtual servers.
• 4 additional slots for communication options.
• ADC interface (configurable voltage-free contacts).
• MODBUS TCP.
• MODBUS RTU.
• BACnet/IP interface.
Remote monitoring service
• LINK-UPS, remote monitoring service that connects your UPS to your Critical Power specialist 24 / 7.