The EMergency CPSS range has been designed to answer your needs in terms of power supply for your safety system.
All our EMergency products are compliant with standard EN 50171.
The EMergency CPSS products are intended to ensure energy supply to emergency escape lighting in the event of main supply failure. Depending on the local legislation, it may be suitable for energizing other essential safety equipment, such as:
• electric circuits of automatic fire extinguishing installations;
• paging systems and signaling safety installations;
• smoke extraction equipment;
• carbon monoxide warning systems;
• special safety installations related to specific buildings, e.g. high-risk areas.
The wide range fits all standard needs. For the non-standard request, our expert team will be at your service to adapt the products to your needs.
The solution for
• Railways and bus stations
• Schools and universities
• Shopping centers
• Cinemas and theatres
• Public buildings
• Office buildings
• IP20 metal enclosure compliant with EN60598-1.
• Battery charging: 80% in 12 hours.
• Battery protection against the damage due to a polarity inversion.
• Battery protection against deep discharge.
• Long life battery with 10 year-life expectancy.
• Designed to withstand 120% of the nominal charge during the entire back-up period.
• Specific dry contacts & monitoring for EMergency system
• Transformer embedded in the UPS enclosure (contact us for further information)
• Connection to downstream IT earthing system
• Eco mode to reach up to 98% of efficiency
• Other types of battery available