The solution for
• Servers and networking devices
• VoIP communication systems
• Structured cabling systems
• Control systems
• Video surveillance systems
High protection and availability
• Online double conversion technology with sinusoidal waveform.
• Permanent regulation of output voltage and frequency.
• Wide tolerance of the input voltage.
Simple to install
• No configuration necessary on first startup.
• Conversion mode for installation either in tower mode or inside standard 19“ rack cabinets.
• IEC input and output connections (1100‑3300 VA) or terminal input and output connections with built‑in magnetothermal input switch (5000‑11000 VA).
• Compact footprint.
Easy to use
• Clear and uncluttered SOCOMEC LCD interface.
• Wide range of communication protocols for integration into LAN networks or Building Management Systems (BMS).
• Load segmentation function to prioritize loads and manage critical situations.
• EPO (Emergency Power Off) emergency stop.
• Management of power supply and local / remote shutdown of the applications.
Meets practical needs
• Modular battery extension (EBM) to meet all back‑up time requirements, even after installation.
• 1+1 parallel redundant configuration (5000‑11000 VA).
Standard and option features
Standard electrical features
• Built-in backfeed protection.
• RJ11 connection for Emergency Power Off (EPO).
• Connection for battery extension modules.
• Port for parallel operation (5000-11000 VA).
• 1+1 parallel module (5000-11000 VA).
• Manual bypass without interruption (5000-11000 VA).
• Battery extension modules.
• Hot-swap manual bypass (1100-3300 VA).
• Portable multiple German standard outlets with cable and IEC 320-C20 plug.
Standard communication features
• LOCAL VIEW: ideal UPS monitoring and shutdown point‑to‑point solution for Windows®, Linux and Mac OS X® operating systems.
• HID: UPS management based on Windows® and Mac OS X® embedded service ‑ USB interface (1100‑3300 VA).
• MODBUS RTU.
• RT-VISION: professional WEB/SNMP interface for UPS monitoring and shutdown management of several operating systems (5000-11000 VA).
• RT-VISION: professional WEB/SNMP interface for UPS monitoring and shutdown management of several operating systems (1100-3300 VA).
• Dry-contact interface.
• Environmental Monitoring Device (EMD).