The solution for
• Steering systems
• Bridge systems
• Radar systems
• Control systems
• Video surveillance systems
High availability in marine environments
The marine industry calls for reliable equipment which is able to supply applications operating in harsh environments. In such a context, power outages cause extremely serious problems to critical equipment for the navigation system, and communication and engine controls, which leads to costs increasing. In line with the company’s commitment to develop innovative solutions to ensure availability, improve energy efficiency and reduce costs, SOCOMEC has introduced NETYS RT-M, high-performance UPS DNV GL standard certified.
Easy to use
• Easy configurable frequency converter operation (50 Hz, 60 Hz).
• No configuration necessary on first startup.
• Wide range of communication protocols (including TCP/IP and SNMP) for integration into LAN networks or building management systems (BMS).
Meets practical needs
• Online double conversion technology with sinusoidal waveform, to completely filter out all disturbances from / to the mains power supply and to ensure maximum protection of the equipment.
• Optional battery extension modules (EBM) to meet wide back-up time requirements, even after installation.
• Clear and uncluttered LCD interface, with buzzers that immediately indicate the operating status of the UPS, even for less specialist users.
Standard and option features
Standard electrical features
• Built-in backfeed protection.
• Protection against atmospheric phenomena (NTP) for telephone/ADSL modems.
• RJ11 connection for Emergency Power Off (EPO).
• Connection for battery extension modules.
• Battery extension modules.
Standard communication features
• LOCAL VIEW: ideal UPS monitoring andshutdown point-to-point solution for Windows®, Linux and Mac OS X® operating systems.
• HID: UPS management based on Windows® and Mac OS X® embedded service - USB interface.
• MODBUS RTU.
• RT-VISION: professional WEB/SNMP interface for UPS monitoring and shutdown management of several operating systems.