DIRIS A80 is a complete panel mounted multifunction meter which incorporates RCM current monitoring (Residual Current Monitoring), for networks with TN-S and TT neutral systems, and enhanced data logging functions for recording curves for quality and RCM events. The DIRIS A80 supplies all the measurements required for energy efficiency projects while its RCM function provides preventative earth leakage information, essential in critical applications to avoid installation shutdowns.
The DIRIS A80 combines two complementary products within a single 96 x 96 mm panel mounted case, enabling faster installation and utilising less space. The DIRIS A80 comprises:
- a multifunction meter with enhanced event logging functions which records curves for quality events.
- an RCM fault current monitoring device (Residual Current Monitoring).
Conformity to standard EN 50160
EN 50160 is a standard which defines events relating to the quality of electrical networks. The DIRIS A80 captures voltage events in accordance with this standard.
Automatic adjustment of the leakage current alarm threshold in accordance with the load current to avoid false alarms.
Compliant with IEC 61557-12
IEC 61557-12 is a high-level standard for all PMDs (Performance Monitoring Devices) that are designed to measure and monitor electrical parameters in distribution networks. Compliance with IEC 61557-12 ensures a high level of equipment performance, in terms of metrology, and the mechanical and environmental aspects (EMC, temperature, etc.).
• Optional Ethernet module with Webserver function: For measurement monitoring, data exploitation and the export of load curves remotely without a specific software (web browser access).
• Analysis software: For the analysis of events data in order to improve teh reliability of the electrical installation.
• Easy Config software: For quick and easy remote device configuration; configuration files can be copied from and sent to the DIRIS A60, or they can be created without communication and sent at a later time. Multiple devices can be configured from a single file, which is especially useful for OEMs and panel builders.