The DIRIS Digiware M-50 and M-70 communication gateways are the access point for the DIRIS Digiware system, centralising the 24 VDC power supply and communication in one single point.
The M-50 and M-70 act as the Ethernet gateway for all the devices connected on the Digiware or RS485 bus, and integrate a web server to configure the network parameters and to remotely display measurement data.
The M-50 and M-70 gateways offer a wide range of functionalities, including:
- memory extension for connected devices,
- automatic export of logged consumption and data to an FTP(S) server,
- notification emails if there is an alarm on one of the connected devices (SMTPS),
- automatic time synchronisation of all connected devices via SNTP.
Plug & Play
• Direct Digiware and RS485 to Ethernet gateway.
• Automatic detection of connected devices.
• Easy setup using the embedded web server.
• Safety Extra Low Voltage 24 VDC power supply.
• Ethernet output for communication using multiple protocols: Modbus TCP, BACnet IP and SNMP v1, v2, v3 (encrypted) to suit any metering and power monitoring application.
• Possible to configure as RS485 slave to communicate measurement data to a second PLC, for example.
Embedded web server
WEBVIEW-M embedded in the M-70 and available without licence fees, allows users to visualise and analyse real-time and logged data thanks to graphical tools that are userfriendly and easily accessible to all.
The M-50 and M-70 gateways allow users to secure the transmission of data and reduce the risk of cyber attacks with special IEC 62443-compliant cyber security features:
- secured HTTPS navigation by uploading TLS/SSL certificates,
- secured data push (FTPS, SMTPS),
- possible to block or restrict certain protocols or services to reduce attack potential,
- implementation of a firewall to guard against denial-of-service attacks.