Plug & Play
- A rapid RJ12 connection makes wiring easy and reliable and prevents wiring errors. This also allows automatic detection of the sensor type and rating.
- The sensors can be installed in both directions.
Accuracy according to IEC 61557-12
- Class 0.5 for the global measuring chain (PMD + TF current sensors) from 2 to 120% of the nominal current In.
- Accuracy is guaranteed regardless of the position of the conductor in the loop.
Safe locking mechanism
- The locking system prevents the loop from opening, guaranteeing continuous functioning and accuracy even under harsh conditions.
- The TF flexible sensor range is specially designed for existing installations with strict integration constraints or with high-intensity currents.
- The Rogowski integrator is directly integrated to the RJ12 cable enabling a quick and compact integration (no DIN rail assembly required) inside electrical panels.
- The integrator is self supplied by the PMD through the RJ12 cable and does not need any external power supply.