INOSYS LBS are load break switches which are available in manual operation. They can be operated using the handle to disconnect all or part of electrical installation.
They make and break under all load conditions, provide safety isolation for any low voltage circuits up to 1500 VDC and are suitable for emergency switching. They are available for DC-PV2 utilization category.
High-performance switching in a compact frame
INOSYS LBS switches integrate a patented technology that offers high switching capacity. The 500 and 750 VDC per pole provides 1500 VDC in 2 poles only with optimum arc containment and significant power loss reduction - all within a compact device.
Safe & reliable operation
• Reliable position indication through visible contacts.
• The opening and closing of the switch is fully independent from the speed of operation, ensuring safe operation under all conditions.
• High temperature withstand: no derating up to 131° F (55 °C), functional from -40 to +122 °F (-40 to +50 °C).
Designed for harsh environments
• Vibration testing (from 13.2 to 100 Hz at 0.7 g).
• Shock testing (15 g during three cycles).
• Humid temperature testing (2 cycles, 131 °F/55 °C with 95% humidity level).
• Salt mist testing (3 cycles with humidity storage, 104 °F/40 °C, 93% humidity after each cycle).
Easy to install
• Wiring: as the switch is non-polarized all types of wiring and connections are possible.
• Easy access without tools to integrate auxiliary contacts (located within the switch footprint).
• Mechanism can be centered or left aligned (in the factory) to accommodate installation requirements.
Modular solution for a flexible configuration
• Single or dual polarity switching
The same switch can be used for installation with either grounded or floating networks by choosing the wiring configuration.