RM and RMS are modular fuse disconnect switches for cylindrical fuses. They provide safety disconnection and protection against overloads and short-circuits in any low voltage electrical circuit.
- RM: fuse disconnect switches without signalisation (for fuses without striker).
- RMS: fuse disconnect switches with pre-break, position signalisation and blown indication auxiliary contact.
• Omnipolar and simultaneous breaking.
• High dielectric strength. Protection IP2X.
High breaking capacity
Protection against overloads and shortcircuits thanks to high breaking capacity fuses (100 kA rms).
Specific format and accessories
• Modular DIN 45 mm cut-out.
• Interlocking with accessory available.