FUSERBLOC are manually operated multipolar fuse combination switches. They make and break on load and provide safety isolation and protection against overcurrent for any low voltage electrical circuit.
• Complete isolation of the fuse with double breaking per pole (top and bottom of fuse).
• Positive break indication.
• IP2X protection with terminal shrouds front panel.
High breaking capacity
Protection against overloads and shortcircuits thanks to high breaking capacity fuses (100 kA rms).
Specific functionalities for simplified use
• TEST position for testing control circuits without power using U-type auxiliary contacts. In TEST position, the enclosure door can be opened.
• Mechanical or electronic fuse melting detection system (see DDMM or FMD).