SUNSYS STD is constructed of standard equipment: bi-directional converters, battery racks, AC & DC protection panels and with an unique Power Management System, able to operate independently or easily integrated to your EMS.
• Commercial and Industrial Buildings
• Isolated Microgrids
• Renewable Energy Integration
• Resilient Microgrids
• Electric Vehicle charging infrastructures
A ready-to-use complete offer
Custom with standard equipment
Equipment can be combined in a multitude of configurations, from 33 to 400kVA, and from 92 to 730kWh, suitable for most microgrids and C&I applications.
Shorter project lead time
Based on standard equipment and pre-tested configurations, the design and quotation, installation and commissioning process is much faster.
Tested, validated and documented
Each configuration is tested and documented, making electrical & mechanical installation fast and safe and easy to maintain.
SOCOMEC experts attend site to commission each installation and for any last minute trouble shooting.
Ensure safety, power quality and continuity of service from your electrical energy storage solution
A storage system is constructed of low voltage AC & DC equipment that deserves special attention:
• Full compliance with the LV protection plan to safeguard people
• Implementation of devices to guarantee the integrity of electrical equipment (surge arresters, fuses, load break switches, circuit breakers)
• Accurate power monitoring based on DIRIS Digiware multipoint monitoring system
Specific consideration for Lithium-ion batteries:
• Power converters with the lowest common mode noise on the market, preserving battery integrity
• Insulation monitoring on DC side
• Recording and monitoring of battery data
And for configurations delivered in fully integrated outdoor containers:
• Specific Battery compartment with external access
• Fire detection and extinguishing system
• Cooling system
Continuity of service
Power backup: Multiple islanding options after power interruption without the loss of supply
Modular and redundant hardware:
• Distributed and modular architecture for connection between converter and battery to ensure maximum operation
• Maximize storage converter efficiency and lifetime with Dynamic Power Control function
• Independent hot swappable power modules for maintenance operation without interruption
P/Q regulation for:
• Ensuring the Demand / Response balance
• Managing reactive power
Voltage and frequency regulation to ensure the quality of the distributed energy compliant with EN 15060 standard (OffGrid applications)
Permanent power monitoring and metering thanks to DIRIS Digiware
Source management with P (f) function for the regulation of renewable energy production, the control of diesel generators and the control of circuit breakers
• Converter product & installation : IEC 62909-1
• Converter safety : EN 60950-1/A2; EN 62477-1
• Lithium cells and battery safety : IEC 62619
• EMC : EN 61000-3-11 : EN 61000-3-12 / EN 61000-6-2 / EN 61000-6-4
• Interconnection & interoperability : IEEE 1547
• Grid code : Contact us to discuss your specific Grid Code requirement
Socomec has created a dedicated team to help bring your vision to life, by engineering turnkey solutions.
Standard and option features
With a concise and carefully edited range of components, SUNSYS STD can be engineered to create a wide range of configurations
SUNSYS PCS² & SUNSYS PCS² IM
• Bidirectionnal power converters.
• Units of 33, 66, 100, 132 and 200 kW.
• On-grid and off-grid applications.
• Scalable up to 2 units.
Lithium-ion battery cabinet
SUNSYS B Cab
• Lithium-ion technology.
• Scalable up to 8 battery racks of 91.3 kWh.
• Management via a BMS interfaced with the control system.
• Battery Power Supply.
AC / DC distribution & protection
SUNSYS AC Cab & SUNSYS DC Cab
• Fuse protection for AC and DC distribution.
• Load break switches for AC and DC power distribution.
• Insulation monitoring for DC distribution.
• Adapted enclosures and cabinets for AC and DC distribution.
SUNSYS OCM Cab & SUNSYS MCM Cab
• Multiple power converters management.
• Battery management and data logging.
• Wide range of functionality for on-grid and off-grid management.
• Management by embedded webserver and remote control (optional extra).
• Metering and monitoring via Diris DIGIWARE system.