SUNSYS HES L
Native outdoor Energy Storage System
From 100 kVA / 186 kWh to several MVA / MWh systems
SUNSYS HES L is a native outdoor system that merges proven technologies to create an all-in-one solution that is greater than the sum of its parts. Partnering with CATL, Socomec has selected the EnerOne liquid cooled LFP battery system as the optimum battery for SUNSYS Hybrid Energy Storage. When it comes to safety, this system sets a new standard.
The solution for
• Commercial and Industrial Buildings
• EV charging infrastructure
• Isolated microgrids
• Resilient microgrids
• Renewable energy integration
• Socomec PCS uses safe conversion technology to limit the common mode noise effect.
• CATL Battery utilises the stable LFP chemistry that can withstand thermal runaway.
• SUNSYS HES L is compliant with UL9540-2020.
• 3 standards cabinets (C-Cab, B-Cab and DC-Cab) and 1 engineered to order AC-Cab that can be adapted.
• The installation can be upgraded with increased power and/or increased energy.
Fast and error-free installation
• B-Cabs are shipped fully assembled.
• The intelligence (PMS & BMS) is integrated inside the C-Cab.
• Drilling plates and DC connecting kits are provided to simplify the installations.
• Reduced maintenance with HVAC replaced by air filters.
• Hot-swappable power modules in the C-Cab.
• B-Cab individually disconnected for module replacement.
Standard and option features
System information Power modularity 50 kVA power modules - up to 300 kVA per cabinet Symmetrical overload 110% during 30 min - 125% during 10 min - 150% during 30 s Chemistry LFP - Lithium Iron Phosphate Energy Nameplate 186 kWh per cabinet AC/AC Max Round Trip Efficiency 90% Maximum C-rate 0.5 C Maximum current 83 A charging / 87 A discharging per 50 kVA power module AC connections 3*240 mm² (consult us for higher section) Rated voltage (Un) 400 Vac (3ph+N) -20%/+10% Rated frequency 50 Hz ±6% Fire protection Fire Safety System including smoke detectors, heat detectors and aerosol Environment Environment installation Native outdoor Degree of protection IP 55 Operation temperature -20 to +45 C° without derating Storage temperature -20 to +60 C° Relative humidity 4 to 95% w/o condensation (internal cabinet heating) Acoustic level at 1 m < 70 dB Maximum altitude 1000 m without derating (consult us for requirements above this)
Many system configurations are available to meet customer requirements
Monitoring and control