CADRYS Delta enclosures are modular steel enclosures. They are intended to include automation or electrical equipment.
They can be placed side by side, back to back and/or side to back. They can be delivered pre-assembled or, on request, in kit form.
• Thanks to its galvanised sheet structure, CADRYS Delta ensures the role of a FARADAY cage, thus reducing electromagnetic interferences and ensuring correct earth bonding.
• CADRYS Delta enclosures are provided with 100 mm reinforced handling feet which can be fitted with a bottom panel.
• Single-wing CADRYS Delta enclosures have left/right reversible doors requiring no tools.
• CADRYS Delta are provided as standard with a reversible hinge system for easy access.
• Specific configurations can be proposed as per customer's specifications. (colour, dimension, factory pre-assembling, etc.).
Composition of the range
• 4 heights 1600, 1800, 2000, 2200 mm,
• 7 widths 300, 400, 600, 800, 1000, 1200 and 1600 mm,
• 4 depths 400, 500, 600 and 800 mm.
• 96 models available in the following standard presentations:
- enclosure with transparent front door, dismountable rear panel,
- enclosure with solid front and rear doors.
• I n its basic version, the enclosure is equipped with a chassis, a front door, a rear panel (or door) and a top panel.
• It is supplied on a handling pallet H 100 mm.