ATyS C25 is an entry level ATSE controller with communications. It can be used to pilot a remotely operated transfer switch, such as ATyS r, ATyS S and ATyS d M, as well as contactors. ATyS C25 ensure the automatic or remotely controlled transfer from one source to another with fixed timers and thresholds.
Flexible space saving
The ATyS C25 controller can be mounted on either a DIN rail or to the panel door, offering flexibility and optimising space.
The ATyS C25 has an integrated DPS, for supplying the motorisation of the switch, and can be door mounted, therefore there’s no need for an external DPS or display, reducing installation time and costs.
Fast commissioning & testing
• 8 dip-switches allow very fast commissioning, even offline.
• All main functions such as remote position control, mode selection, lamp test and genset test on load are available on the front of the product allowing quick and easy operation.
• Remote product information is available through RS485 Modbus communication.
• Self-powered from sensing.
• Wide voltage range (184-300 VAC).
• 24 VDC aux power supply (for optional use).
• Main/Main or Main/Genset networks.
• Fixed I/Os.
• RS485 Modbus communication.
• Voltage sensing on all phases.
• Three-phase + Neutral & Single-phase + Neutral networks.
• Phase rotation checking.
• Door or DIN rail mounting.