DATALOG H80 and H81 are industrial rated dataloggers with a high storage capacity that can:
• centralise multiple Socomec measurement systems with an Ethernet connection,
• secure and store measurement data locally,
• provide data to Energy Management and Building Management software by exporting automatically and cyclically to remote servers via secure FTPS or HTTPS protocols,
• use a local Ethernet or 3G networks.
Easy to install
• DIN rail mounting.
• Rated to be installed in industrial environments.
• Full configuration done via the embedded webserver.
• Automatically detects Socomec meters and power monitoring devices.
• Automatic export to remote servers (FTPS, HTTPS) for energy index, load curves and trends (daily, weekly etc.).
• Email notifications in case of alarms on a connected device.
• 3G communication for applications with no Ethernet network available.
• 64 GB memory allows to store measurements of connected devices over many years.
• Compatible with third-party Modbus devices.
• Version with embedded energy management software WEBVIEW-L.
• Secure communication protocols to ensure the confidentiality of data (HTTPS, FTPS, SMTPS).
• Custom security policy: you can disable ports, services and protocols that are not mandatory to your use case, in order to reduce the attack exposure.
• Robust password policy, to prevent unauthorised users to alter the functioning of the energy management system.