SOCOMEC insulated flexible copper bars are mainly utilised for providing the power connections between busbars and the disconnection devices within an electrical panel.
The insulated layered copper allows the flexible copper bar to be easily formed to provide a customised solution.
Easy to install
• Compact version.
• High level of flexibility enabling easy manipulation of the busbar.
• Reduced installation time with the elimination of terminal lugs and their crimping.
Increased safety by the elimination of crimped connections
• Better behaviour under short-circuit conditions.
• Decreased number of heating points.
• More reliable connections.