Total protection during downtime
• Designed to satisfy and respect safety protection standards (EN 50272-2 and EN 62040-1).
• The right size of protection device tailored to your power rating.
• Robust cabinet.
• Normal and long-life batteries.
• Compatible with different battery brands.
• Chemical safety means shelves protected against corrosion of H2SO4 that can cause risks of electric shock and short circuit (fire).
• Designed according to the specific UPS model for easy connections, correct recharge current and appropriate discharge rating to optimize battery life.
• Modular hot-swap battery cabinets with string protection and individual string disconnection.
Easy installation and maintenance
• Frontal switch/breaker protection.
• Frontal input output connections.
• Easy battery replacement.
• Suitable for rigid cables and cable-glands.
• Suitable for tripping coil contact (on request).
• Height aligned with UPS.
Electrical protection coordination for your safety
Battery protection is essential for safety.
We perform tests in our laboratories under abnormal conditions (i.e. short-circuit) to guarantee the maximum safety for the installation.
As batteries can cause fire if the protection is not adequate, we test all battery protections in real operating conditions.
• Switch/Breaker with fuse
• Magnetothermal MCCB