AUd11 panel, the latest evolution of the AU89, is an AC and DC current distribution panel (control and telecommunications) for HV/MV substations. Allowing:
• The continuity of LV power of the station's auxiliary equipment by automatic switching between 2 different sources ("AST1", "AST2").
• The distribution and protection of AC and DC equipment power supply.
It is composed of:
• 1 switchover chassis guaranteeing the safety of the power supply.
• 2 AC outputs chassis, stage 1 and stage 2, which can be regrouped into a single, dualcolumn chassis.
• 2 DC control outputs chassis, stage 1 and stage 2, which can be regrouped into a single, dual-column chassis.
• 1 DC Telecom output chassis.
This panel meets ENEDIS specifications and is certified by the CNER (RTE). As original manufacturer, design, production and tests are IEC 61439 compliant.
This panel has an IP2X protection rating and its design makes it easier to lockout switching devices.
The ATYS, SOCOMEC Automatic Transfer Switch, is padlockable in position “0” with three padlocks.
Switching is ensured with the ATyS automatic transfer switch.
Manual operation is possible in case of emergency.
MTTR (Mean Time To Repair) is reduced thanks to easily removable motor and control parts.
This very compact and modular solution can be configured to suit to any setup.
• Integrated IP20 distribution blocks make it easy to replace or add circuit breakers while keeping the chassis operational.
• Supplied kits enable easily chassis juxtaposition and addition.
• Copper clips and a cable anchoring system simplifies cabling.
With these scalable solutions, Socomec can adapt the solution to best suit your requirements. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.