Monitoring of distribution networks
To face the new constraints, distribution networks need to become intelligent
SOCOMEC has developed innovative solutions to monitor distribution networks.
Low voltage monitoring in an MV/LV substation
1. Monitoring of a 3-Phase + N transformer: to monitor transformer load and detect possible backfeed on the MV network.
2. Voltage monitoring: a single three-phase voltage tap enables a full analysis to be carried out.
3. Monitoring of the 3-phase + N feeders : to monitor each live conductor of each feeder, including the neutral, in real time. Imbalances between phases are detected and events analysed
4. Monitoring temperatures: of the transformer (DGPT2 probe), inside and outside the substation.
Low-voltage network monitoring solutions:
- DIRIS Digiware
- Diris A
- Countis E
- TE, TR and TF current sensors
Communication and centralisation of measured data:
- DIRIS G
Energy management software:
- Vertelis Webview