Designed with no single point of failure, the MODULYS XS offers high availability and redundant power supply to very critical applications.
With its flexible modularity providing seamless and risk-free power scalability up to 20 kW, the MODULYS XS range is the ideal solution for unscheduled site upgrades or incremental power evolutions. The installed power can be increased up to 20 kW by adding hot-swap plug-in power modules for incremental steps of either 2.5 kW or 5 kW.
The solution for
• Small data centres
• Edge data centres
• Branch office
• Computer networks
• Telecom & media nodes
• Light industrial applications
• Transportation control/signals
Fully modular system
• Pluggable and hot-swapped power module with system’s self-setting during installation.
• All the modules can be swapped without switching to external manual bypass.
• Hot swappable battery module designed to be installed with power module in the same UPS enclosure.
‘Forever Young’ concept
• Eliminates end-of-life criticality.
• Module compatibility guaranteed for 20+ years.
• Allows for the implementation of future module technology.
Totally redundant design
• N+1, N+X redundancy level.
• Totally independent power modules to avoid any single point of failure.
• Real selective module disconnection with galvanic separation.
• Distributed parallel control.
Enhanced serviceability performance
• Fast & safe maintenance based on hot-swap modules.
• Designed for concurrent maintenance.
Standard and option features
Standard electrical features
• Dual input mains.
• Built-in backfeed protection.
• EPO (Emergency Power Off).
• EBS (Expert Battery System) for battery management.
• Tropicalised (Conformal Coating) boards.
Standard communication features
• User-friendly 7” touch-screen multilingual colour graphic display (MC models).
• LCD multilingual graphic dispaly (RM & TC models).
• 2 slots for communication options.
• USB port to download UPS report and log file.
• Ethernet port for service purpose.
• Dry-contact interface (configurable voltagefree contacts).
• MODBUS RTU RS485 or MODBUS.
• BACnet/IP interface.
• NET VISION: professional WEB/ SNMP Ethernet interface for secure UPS monitoring and remote automatic shutdown.
• IoT gateway for Socomec cloud services and SOLIVE UPS mobile app.
• Remote touch-screen panel.
Remote monitoring and cloud services
• LINK-UPS: Socomec 24/7 remote monitoring service connecting your installation to the nearest Socomec Service Centre.
• SOLIVE UPS: mobile app enabling the monitoring of the UPS systems from a smartphone.