SHARYS IP system
Rugged, reliable DC power solution
Power station 24/48/108/120 V from 60 to 200 A
The SHARYS IP series have been designed with the objective of reliable DC supply.
A modular and flexible range
• Expandable according to future requirements by adding additional rectifier modules.
Reliability and robustness
• Robust steel frame.
• Degree of protection IP30.
• PCB tropicalisation as standard.
• Microprocessor control.
• Intelligent rectifier cooling.
• Battery safe thanks to the end of discharge protection (option).
• Limited thermal stress and longer life of the components.
Total Costs of Ownership (TCO)
• High efficiency up to 93%: low energy consumption, low heat dissipation.
• Sinusoidal current absorption with power factor close to one: low conductor heat dissipation and no plant oversize.
• Easy to install.
• Reduced maintenance costs.
• Process continuity with hot-swap capabilities (replacement of modules without any power interruption).
Easy, user-friendly operation
• Front mimic panel with clear working status indication.
• Digital control and monitoring of the rectifier modules.
• Adapted to be used with different types of battery technologies.
• Wide choice of communication interfaces: Dry contact, MODBUS RTU, SNMP (with NET VISION option).
Standard and option features
Standard electrical features
• Polarity insulated or grounded.
• Internal battery protection.
• Fitting for output DC distribution.
• Battery temperature sensor.
• PCB tropicalization.
• IP30 steel cabinet.
• Pallet truck friendly base.
• BLVD battery low voltage disconnector.
• Output distribution.
• Double AC power supply
• Double string battery protection.
• Emergency Power Off (EPO).
• Power Share.
• Coupling kit.
• Earth leakage control.
• Input surge suppressors.
• Battery cabinet.
• Enhanced protection degree.
Standard communication features
• Dry contact interface.
• SHARYS PLUS, advanced digital controller.
• MODBUS RTU (1).
• 2 slots for communication options.
• NET VISION for DC systems: professional WEB/SNMP interface for DC system monitoring and shutdown management of several operating systems.