The solution for
• Self-consumption maximization
• Production profile management
• Grid stabilization
Smart building and cities
Reduce the impact of increases in the electricity retail price
• SUNSYS PCS² maximizes the PV energy self-consumption at building or community level. Any energy surplus is stored in the SUNSYS PCS² battery system. This stored energy is used later to supply the load.
• When the electricity retail cost is low, SUNSYS PCS² stores the energy to supply the loads during peak demand when prices are high.
Manage the intermittence of renewable energy production.
SUNSYS PCS² ensures the production profile of an intermittent renewable energy plant by:
• limiting the production to a predefined value,
• injecting energy to compensate solar variations,
• fixing a constant ramp up and ramp down.
Meet the challenge of demand-response energy balance.
When directly connected to the grid, SUNSYS PCS² improves the stability and the management by grid operators thanks to:
• voltage & frequency regulation,
• load shifting,
• peak shaving,
• ancillary services for grid support.